Audrey Queen Wire Brush Bed
Introducing the Audrey Queen Wire Brush Bed! Crafted from solid wood and upholstered with tufted buttons to add an elegant, traditional touch, this platform queen bed frame offers a sturdy construction with mitered corners for a unique look. Plus, with no box spring required, you can enjoy this classic style right away!
SWATCH: Lighting sets the mood - so swatch colors may vary slightly. Easily style your space to perfection and let your inner designer shine!
- Solid wood construction
- Upholstered headboard, footboard, side rails for a tailored look
- High footboard
- Button-tufted headboard and footboard
- Unique wire brush technique along wood finish for added visual intrigue and texture
- Mitered corners
- Full bed slats provide sturdy support for the mattress
- Box spring not required
Material & Care
- Solid wood
- 100% Polyester fabric in light grey
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR AUDREY SOLID WOOD BED FRAME QUEEN
- Dust gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills quickly. Don't let them soak in.
- Use mild soap and water. No harsh chemicals.
- Avoid direct sunlight. It can fade finishes and fabrics.
- Spot clean stains gently. Then let air dry.
- Overall 47.24'' H X 64.6'' W X 84.4'' L
- Headboard 27.2'' H X 64.6'' W X 1.7'' D
- Footboard 22.6'' H X 64.6'' W X 1.7'' D
- Overall Product Weight 94 lb.
- Weight Capacity 600 lb.
- Recommended Mattress Thickness 10"
Setting New Standards for Quality Sleep in Every Detail
tailored look, traditional feel
Audrey's high footboard conceals your 10" mattress for a seamless blend of modern aesthetics and timeless comfort.
tapered legs, textured finish
The tapered legs and wire brush technique add a touch of contemporary flair to its solid wood construction.
padded luxury, meticulous craft
Audrey's padded headboard features diamond tufting and mitered corners, highlighting meticulous craftsmanship. This queen size bed frame blends plush comfort with refined style for a chic and cozy bedroom centerpiece.
Designed in California
All DG Casa items are proudly designed in Los Angeles, California and ethically produced in factories around the world.